Wednesday, September 19, 2012

1K: OK?

What started off as a quick weekend project in my university PR and Communications studies back in 2009, has today hit the landmark

***ONE THOUSAND POSTS!***

While I didn't really plan to blog for this long, I've found it a lot of fun, sometimes therapeutic, a great way to let off steam (as regular readers may have noticed!).
The subject range's been wide and varied: from media to mongrels, nature to nutters, greed to good. Multiple things catch my eye every day and I do like to share, if only to generate a response from a differing perspective. After all, if we were all the same, thought the same, felt the same, acted the same, the world would be a damn boring place! I've raised a few issues, relived the past, remembered the fallen, and displayed a few pix I'm proud of as well. Hopefully there's been a little 'food for thought' in here for you...
I'm not arrogant enough to assume that anyone apart from myself has read every single post (heck, I read every single comment!) But you're here now and I do appreciate that. Thanks for reading. Thanks for indulging me. Do stick around for the next thousand posts.
Go on: I dare ya!

3 comments:

Madame48 said...

Oi...when did you have a chance to make that message in the sand?
Congrats on the 1k milestone, you've certainly provided me with food for thought, inspiration and entertainment....well done & keep it coming :-)

Anonymous said...

Go you! Like your writing - and the sarcasm too. here's too another 1,000!

Writer Of The Purple Sage said...

Thanx for your support, one an' all! I'll do my best!